Platforms for online education have been made possible by the technological revolution. These platforms, which provide workers with the opportunity to work flexibly while enhancing their skills, are among the services coveted the most globally. Here is a list of the best professional development online learning platforms, ranging from Udacity to MasterClass to General Assembly.
Coursera is one of the best online learning platforms for businesses because it offers more than 43,000 university-level certification programs and guides. In addition, the platform’s teaching program is distinctive from that of other online learning environments. There will be instructors from prestigious businesses and universities like Yale and Stanford. Assignments, group discussions, projects, and video lectures make up the majority of courses. Math and logic, data science, economics, information technology, and computer science are available to students.
- Accredited universities offer online degree programs.
- Courses are offered in multiple languages, including English, French, Arabic, Korean, and Portuguese.
- Specialization options for students who want to learn a specific skill.
- Offers certification upon completion of courses
- Free courses available through the audit option
- The Coursera Plus annual subscription allows learners to take various courses, specializations, and professional certifications.
Coursera also gives students homework, video lectures, community discussion forums, and assignments that other students have reviewed. A platform is an excellent option for businesses that want to provide their employees with learning pathways from reputable institutions. Coursera also helps people who want a one-time certification, course, or online degree. Depending on the program, these courses cost between $25 and $25,000. A Coursera Plus annual subscription for $399, is another option for students.